Thursday, January 22, 2009

Day 18

Sorry for the lack of updates recently. I've been really busy, and I still am, so this is going to be short and I'll get a longer update in over the weekend. Also, on top of all the things I have to do, I've been slowed down by left ankle and knee issues, so that's been fun.

Camp games started Wednesday. Of course, I was assigned to the first time slot as the first plate umpire. I was about as nervous as I've ever been for anything. I did alright, but there are still a lot of little things to improve on. Today, I once again got put in the first time slot behind the plate for round two of camp games. But today, I had Thursday on my side. I was much calmer and felt a lot better and more confident out there today. We have yet another test tomorrow, so I've got more studying to do tonight.

3 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work Mr. Crew Chief!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of GSTs, since you are in a competitive environment, are you going into missionary mode after the last Thursday of training, or have you already done so?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, my roommate has worn a Green Shirt each of the last two Thursdays and the people I hang out with have been informed as well.

    ReplyDelete